Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a nonaffiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collect about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of Resource Seven Inc., Group Access Inc., & Benevestco Inc.
OUR PRIVACY POLICIES & PRACTICES
- Information we collect:
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from the plan, health care providers, other insurance carriers or agents and brokers regarding current or prospective plan participants.
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, or affiliates
- Information we may disclose to third parties:
We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, date of birth, date of hire, dependent information, policy information
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates such as your policy coverage, premium, and payment information.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about or clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- Affiliates with whom we share certain information protected by the Fair Credit Reporting Act, unless you tell us not to.
Unless you tell us not to, we may share with our affiliated companies information about you, including:
- Information we obtain from your insurance application, such as your name, address, social security number (or EIN), Date of Hire, Date of Birth, Dependent information, policy information
Our affiliated companies who may receive this information are:
- Insurance Agencies
- Insurance Carriers
- Third Party Administrators
- Payroll Vendors (if applicable)
How to tell us not to share this information with our affiliated companies:
- If you prefer that we not share this information with our affiliated companies, you may direct us not to share this information by doing the following:
- Call us at 770.692.0020 or 770.716.3200
- Email us at email@example.com
- Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- Our policy regarding dispute resolution:
- Reservation of the right to disclose information in unforeseen circumstances
In connection with the potential sale or transfer of its interests, Resource Seven Inc. & Group Access Inc., Benevestco, Inc., and its affiliates reserves the right to sell or transfer your information (including but not limited to your address, name, age, sex, and other information that you provide through our communications) to a third party entity that (1) concentrates its business in a similar practice or service; (2) agrees to be Resource Seven’s successor in interest with regard to maintenance and protection of the information collected; and (3) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.