Everything you need in one place!
Resource Seven’s goal is to SUPPORT you in making each year a great success. Your life demands significant attention to a variety of issues – issues that you cannot afford to ignore. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your specific needs and demonstrate our extensive knowledge and services. Let Resource Seven be your # 1 resource.
Our Employee Site
Our full service on-line benefit exchange, provides you with easy access to important benefit and Human Resources related information 24/7 – 365.
Our site is your central point of benefits management – placing the control of your benefits in your hands and is accessible from any device with an internet connection. (There’s also an app – making access on the go friendlier!)
Use the ‘New User Registration’ link on the login page. Enter your information as prompted and your employer’s Company Identifier.
Navigating the Site
To complete a new hire or open enrollment event – please select ‘Start (or Finish) Benefits’ found in the colored bar across the top of your home page. And be sure to complete any ‘required tasks’ listed on your homepage.
Once you have begun your event, the ‘menu tree’ on the left hand side indicates the 4 steps necessary to complete your event:
- Profile: Update your personal info and list your dependents.
- Benefits: Lists the benefits offered to you – you must enroll or decline in all of the benefits offered to complete your event.
- Forms: Lists any forms you need to complete; if an EOI (evidence of insurability) form is required – you’ll need to complete the form and submit to HR in order for your election to be considered.
- Summary: The final step to complete the event; at this step, you’ll be prompted to review your elections/declinations and beneficiary designations, if any; to complete the event, hit the ‘Agree’ button found at the top of the ‘Summary” page.
Did your Employer request that you complete a Medical Questionnaire? Easy Apps is a tool to assist your employer with health plan quotes. If your employer requested that you complete this process, use this link to login. If you need assistance with your login, please contact us at 1-844-Seven07.
Mid Year Changes (QLEs)
Generally, you may only change your benefit elections during the annual enrollment period. However, you may change your benefit elections during the year if you experience a Qualifying Life Event (QLE).
- Birth, adoption or gain of legal guardianship
- Death of a dependent
- Dependent over age
- Mandated by judgement, order or Decree
- Upon receipt of a Qualified Minor Support Order (QMSO)
- Divorce or annulment
- Loss or gain of other qualified coverage
- Employee or spouse change in employment status
- Entitlement to Medicare or Medicaid
Remember, you only have 30 days from the date of the QLE to request a change to your plan. And, you may be required to provide proof (documentation) of your qualifying event. If so, you will be notified, in writing.